Is Hearing Loss Preventing You from Enjoying the Sounds of Life?
It isn’t just the affects of aging that take a toll on our hearing. Over time, it becomes damaged by daily noise, and we find ourselves having a difficult time following one of the most important things in our world: the conversations that connect us with our family and friends. Do you:
- Get frustrated following conversation in restaturants?
- Listen to your TV louder than is comfortable for others?
- Ask people to repeat themselves?
Schedule Your No-Obligation Appointment
Call us today or fill out this form:
Discover Advanced Digital Hearing InstrumentsVirtually Invisible • Sleek and Tiny • Comfortable • Amazing Sound • Wireless Connectivity
Ringing or Buzzing in Your Ears?
It could be tinnitus: perception of sound in one or both ears when no external sound can be detected by others.
- Intermittent or constant
- Single or multiple tones
- Subtle to intense volume
Audiology & Hearing Aid Fitting
With over 30 years combined experience, our audiologists take time to make sure you receive the best in personalized hearing care.
- Hearing tests using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
- Hearing aid fitting and selection
- Tinnitus evaluation and consultation